Happy Child


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To the Queen of the Universe, from whom I received a delightful package today.

It is my fervent wish that one day this

will transport you here

where God

will perform for you and return the colour to your world.


2 Responses to “Happy Child”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Speak to me... who is this God you have pictured here? What is this pic from? (Nosey, aren't I...)

  2. Blogger Luke 

    fm: I saw this after I had posted my slitwrists thing. It's now morning and I am still stunned by these words (and, of course, the pictures)
    livewire: Chris Vrenna

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.