Cerberus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks to all who have continued passing by in my absence, I was hiding from the chocolate-gorging hoards over the Easter weekend and could not reveal my presence, even online. Work has fastened firmly to Sneddon's Corollary, which states that 'the duration of a long weekend is indirectly proportionate to the transience of tempers, patience and tolerance within the working environment'..........yes, I've been working like a dog (which is a rather bizarre statement since all of the hounds I've been exposed to over the years resemble hard-work about as much as George Dubya resembles John Kerry). I promise a pithy, pertinent and pointful post soon (that's for you, D), but I noticed this question over at The Beebox and found it a rather engaging one: Do weblogs confirm male and female stereotypes?


2 Responses to “Cerberus”

  1. Blogger Nome 

    Thanks for the link. I have shamelessly borrowed it and stuck it on my site.

    Hope that's okay!

    -N

  2. Blogger Gone Away 

    It could be that different minds are posting! See this link which is a sex id tester, to see which sex your brain/mind is. You may be surprised at the results (I was!!)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.