E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The wheel re-invented. It's what else he may have been right about that scares me......or delights, not sure which yet... (apologies to those who may find the above rather cryptic)


3 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Do you know that is one author I've always meant to read. Yet never managed to. Some I day I will, probly.

  2. Blogger the wheel 

    Yes, 'tis a very cryptic message, but intriging enough to make me want to read the book.

    On a totally unrelated matter, I remembered you posting something about the last track on Beck's "Mutations" in your post about music a few weeks back. I just found out that his new album will be coming out next month (maybe it was common knowledge, but I didn't know).

    I was just reading this: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/music/articles/0122beck.html

    I will be attempting to obtain the leaked version tonight via limewire. I'll let you know if I find it and if it's any good.

  3. Blogger the wheel 

    I haven't have any luck finding Beck yet. The record company has already flooded the system with corrupted files, so all the ones I found were no good. I'll continue to look though.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.