E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes at night I part the curtains and stare at the leaden clouds as they rumble across the dark sky....and the sound they make is How To Disappear Completely. For a few blessed yet fleeting seconds, I think I might know something, or realize something or somehow be closer to earth and God and the human soul, but I am afraid. In the same way that I have an uneasy feeling in parks and when I look at the grass and the creatures it houses therein. Perhaps my fear is that I am so apart that I will be looking from the outside at even this oldest and most inherent part of existence.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    Jesus that's magic. I get that fear feeling too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.