Premiering at the Berlin Film Festival tonight....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man to Man Originally uploaded by forgottenmachine.
Directed by Regis Wargnier (Indochine) and starring Joseph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas. Was just listening to the South African producer, Izi Codron, discussing this film. As seems to be the norm these days, I find myself intrigued yet resigned to the fact that it will more than likely not meet expectations.......oh to be an optimist for just one day..... Will track down any reviews tomorrow.... synopsis


0 Responses to “Premiering at the Berlin Film Festival tonight....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.