I am increasingly ashamed of the gender I have the misfortune of belonging to....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The superbly sagacious and wonderfully wicked entity that dwells at beezlebabe, has posted her unflinching response to a young gentleman who took out a full page personal ad..... An open letter to every sensuous...single...intelligent Tampa Bay woman, still searching for "Mr. Right!" I know I cannot apologize on behalf of all mankind, but for what it's worth, I"M SO SORRY!!!!!!!


4 Responses to “I am increasingly ashamed of the gender I have the misfortune of belonging to....”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    You can't take responsibility for everyone of your gender, even in jest, coz then I'd have to say sorry for Maggie Thatcher...

  2. Blogger Sray 

    This Chet needs a serious whooping :-). And dont say sorry for Maggie Thatcher, her son is trying hard to balance it for the guys...

  3. Blogger JP 

    We should all aplogize to the dodo for being human.

  4. Blogger banzai cat 

    Hehe at least we have Darwin Law's to be thankful about...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.