Good Omens.......?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you think I should worry about how the rest of my day will play out if I only noticed in morning traffic that I have two different shoes on? Perhaps it is due to this, and so I have in fact no control over it, I am simply another number in the grand equation........ .......sort of reminds me of this INDISPUTABLE proof the G Dubya is, in fact, the antichrist. I would kill to have the kind of free time these guys must have.......


3 Responses to “Good Omens.......?”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    Holy crap! Kinda takes the term "prolific" right out into the stratosphere of gobbledygook.
    Did you actually read ALL that Omen thing?!

    Don't worry about the shoes - I went to visit a friend of mine a few years ago, after a particularly stressful day and when she opened the door, she burst out laughing - my dress was on inside out and back to front.

  2. Blogger Fence 

    People are strange... when you're a stranger

  3. Blogger jenn see 

    where's the rain of fish?

    it's 2005, dammit, where's my flying car?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.