" Evil is not something superhuman, it's something less than human."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



com·pre·hen·sion Audio pronunciation of "comprehension") (kmpr-hnshn) n.

    1. The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.
    2. The knowledge that is acquired in this way.
  1. Capacity to include.
  2. Logic. The sum of meanings and corresponding implications inherent in a term.
I comprehend why crime exists. Crime is theft, fraud, perjury, defamation. I comprehend why brutality exists. Brutality is rape, murder. I can even, to a lesser degree, comprehend stalkers, serial killers, matricide, fratricide, genocide. But this, this I cannot comprehend. This is not criminal, this is not an act caused by madness. This chills me to a cellular level. "Evil is a moral entity and not a created one, an eternal and not a perishable entity: it existed before the world; it constituted the monstrous, the execrable being who was also to fashion such a hideous world. It will hence exist after the creatures which people this world. " - Marquis De Sade


0 Responses to “" Evil is not something superhuman, it's something less than human."”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.