. . . you'd want to know the whole story.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1. Grab the nearest book. 2. Open the book to the end of the first chapter. 3. Find the last sentence. 4. Post the text of the sentence in comments or your blog 5. If you post in your blog, include these instructions "One day I woke up sick and went across the river, and when I got back I tried to recapture the painful over-sensitivity of junk sickness, the oil slick on the river, the hastily-parked car." Thanks to Narg for the post.


1 Responses to “. . . you'd want to know the whole story.”

  1. Blogger Apotropaism 

    Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)
    I'm glad you liked the HP link. I've got a couple more like that somewhere that I'll have to find now.

    I've no idea what this quote's from - I'm intrigued. And I like your weblog title. It seems as though I half-remember it from somewhere, is it a reference to a book?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.