E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sure I'm not the only one who can relate. (you wouldn't have any photo's of you in those leg warmers, would you Shaun?)


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Prone Ranger 

    Not in leg warmers, but I may be able to find a picture of my attempt at Adam Ant! Ahh, those were the days - when we thought George Michael was just happy, and so even the butchest of butch TRIED to look, well, gay. And remember the hair...as though a Flock of Seagulls had been through it!!! And who the hell admitted to being Bunnymen, oh, just Relax.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.